This position requires a socially focused, detail orientated and highly organized leader who can operate under pressure to provide guidance to the Spa team as well as manage the day-to-day operation of the spa.
Minimum Experience or Qualification
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a 5* spa environment in a therapy role and additionally at least 3 years experience in a management role
- Must have Cidesco and ITEC qualifications
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of a Spa Management System; exposure to Decleor and Elemis Product Houses advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Excellent command of the English language with solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience with stock control, budgets, cost control, general administration and ability to do revenue reports
- Proven experience with training and protocols
- Able to work flexible working hours; shifts, week-ends, public holidays, extended hours to accommodate the changing needs of the business
This job requires an attentive and friendly person who can connect well with people. The candidate needs to possess persuasive skills to attract guests to the Spa outlet. Attention to detail will be required in accordance with the company standards and policies. A faster than average work pace is necessary combined with impatience for results. Follow-up of delegated work must be very thorough. Decision making will be done with the ideas and advice of others, but always carefully and cautiously within the guidelines of established company policy. Selling ideas to others and the ability to train, teach and motivate a team are strong aspects of this position.
Key Performance Objectives:
- To support the Spa management in the day-to-day operation; being actively present in the operation and dealing with guests during peak times
- Ensure a guest satisfaction check of every guest within the department; dealing with any concerns and complaints in accordance with company service recovery guidelines; and by personally checking quality of both service and product on a continuous basis
- ensure that whenever necessary corrective action is taken when staff do not meet the standards
- .Adhere to the health and safety requirements of the Spa in accordance with SOP
- Operating Equipment is correctly managed to ensure sufficient stock and minimal breakages
- Guest Service is in accordance with Red Carnation Hotels and Relais & Chateaux standards
A market related package with many additional benefits is offered. Candidates will be expected to work a 24 day on and 8 day off work cycle. You are welcome to contact Pieter van Dyk – Assistant General Manager for further details on the package offered via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com. Closing date for applications will be the 31st of July 2018. Bushmans Kloof reserves the right not to interview.