Terms & Conditions
- Prize consists of two Delta Airline Business Class return tickets from Johannesburg to any Delta destination in the USA. Prize winners must arrange all other internal flights in SA and the USA.
- Travel is subject to Delta's contract of carriage, rules and regulations.
- Delta's responsibility for this sponsorship is limited to providing the air transportation outlined above. All ground arrangements are the responsibility of prize winner.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged for alternate travel itineraries without Delta's written consent. Any transportation that is unclaimed, is not awarded, or is otherwise not used by the travel completion date specified above will be forfeited. Confirmed travel will be provided subject to the availability D (Business Class) of Delta flights. Delta’s responsibility for transportation will be limited to air travel via Delta Air Lines services only and may not accrue Frequent Flyer Mileage credits.
- Only guests attending one of the following three Guest Chef events hosted by Executive Chef Gerard Coughlin will qualify for this lucky draw competition.
- The Oyster Box - Monday, 8 June 2015
- The Twelve Apostles - Wednesday, 10 June 2015
- Bushmans Kloof - Friday 12 to Sunday 14 June 2015
The prize winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Delta, The Twelve Apostles, Bushmans Kloof and The Oyster Box, their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any all claims, demands, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related, directly or indirectly, to the prize tickets, other than any claims, demands, liabilities or expenses arising out of Delta's breach of this agreement or arising out of the negligence of Delta, its employees or agents in the provision of air transportation in accordance herewith.