The lodge is fully inclusive and entirely independent, utilising its own chef and guide. Our passionate staff will help to create a fun-filled activity holiday, so that you and your children can explore the natural abundance of the reserve, enjoy fantastic recreational pursuits and soak in the magic of this ancient landscape.
The interior of the lodge has an air of comfort and luxury created through natural fibres, earth tones and traditional South African finishes. It’s an inviting and relaxing space on the edge of an untamed wilderness. Enjoy music, play games, watch wildlife documentaries and let yourself be pampered amongst family and friends, in the peace of this glorious setting.
Koro Lodge is available year-round for friends and families to come together and enjoy a sublime location, where savage natural beauty is juxtaposed with modern comforts, thoughtful touches and generous hospitality.
You might like to unwind on the large terrace, or take in a cocktail in the crystalline waters of the private infinity pool. Delicious braaivleis (barbecued food) and homemade delicacies are always available and prepared especially for you.
The entire villa is non-smoking.
- Two master bedrooms with four-poster king beds
- Two en-suite bathrooms, one with outdoor shower
- Loft area accommodating four children
- Entertainment lounge which can sleep two
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bar/living/dining area
- Mini library
- Amenities and equipment for babies and small children (e.g. camp cot, high chair, nappies, baby wipes etc)
- Wrap-around terrace
- Private infinity pool
- Outdoor braai (barbecue)
- All meals and a selection of beverages inclusive
- Personal Guide
- Personal Chef
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Pre-arranged spa treatments available at the Main Lodge (Children 8+ welcome)
- Transfers between Main Lodge and Koro Lodge
- Terms and conditions apply
- Complimentary wireless internet access available throughout the lodge
- Satellite TV (dual view)
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and under-floor heating
- Direct dial telephone (no mobile phone reception)
- Rock Art excursions
- Nature drives, sundowners and snacks
- Canoeing (life jackets provided)
- Mountain biking
- Children's games and activities
- Treasure hunts with Guide
- Cooking with the Chef
- Spa treatments