- All rates are quoted rack in ZAR (SA Rand) and are subject to change
- Accommodation and transfers are subject to availability
- Rates quoted are per person sharing, per night & include 14% VAT
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The rates are exclusive of Service Charge.
- Accommodation is payable 6 weeks prior to date of arrival
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival, 50% of full accommodation is payable
- Cancellations made within 7 days of date of arrival, 100% of full accommodation is payable
- Minimum 2 night stay on weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- Minimum 3 night stay during Peak / Easter / Family Fun / Festive Season
- Koro Lodge maximum capacity 4 adults and 4 children
- Check-in on day of arrival is at 14h00; check-out on day of departure is at 12h00
- Lunch is not included on day of arrival or departure
- No pets allowed
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
- Group Bookings: as per individual confirmation
- Pilot/Guide accommodation is allocated at lodge discretion and is charged per person, per night, rate on request
- Lodge main gate closes at 17h00 daily
- Flights quoted on request. Comp transfers to and from lodge airstrip
- All road and air transfer rates are subject to change without notice
- Transfers: departure from Cape Town no later than 15h00 and departure from lodge no earlier than 10h00 – beyond these times, surcharges apply
- Complimentary Chauffer drive transfer (return) from Cape Town to all suites booked for 4 nights or more.
- Chauffer drive transfers are available on a first come first served basis only
Main Lodge - Children 8-15 welcome, a surcharge would apply when sharing with 2 full paying adults in a deluxe room or suite.
Koro Lodge - Children of all ages welcome (Max 4 adults and 4 children)